Magic Members uses AIM for post purchases and AIM+ARB for subscription purchases.
Here are the integration steps:
- First of all, please make sure that you have enabled ARB in your Authorize.net account, and create your API login and Transaction Key.
Authorize.Net Merchant Panel –> Settings –> Security Settings –> General Security Settings –> API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Log into the Merchant Interface
- Select Settings from the Main Menu
- Click on Obtain Transaction Key in the Security section
- Type in the answer to the secret question configured on setup
- Click Submit
- Make sure you set the following link as the Silent Post Url in Authorize.net Merchant Panel
Authorize.Net Merchant Panel –> Settings –> Transaction Format Settings –> Transaction Response Settings –> Silent Post URL
- Make sure you enabled Transaction Details API.
Authorize.Net Merchant Panel –> Settings –> Security Settings –> General Security Settings –> Transaction Details API
- Enter your API login and Transaction Key at: Magic Members –> Payment Settings –> Authorize.Net
- Change the gateway setting to Live from: Magic Members –> Payment Settings –> Authorize.Net –> Test/Live Switch: –> LIVE
- You have to send additional information to Authorize.Net’s server other than credit card information, please access to: Magic Members –> Content Control –> Custom User FieldsHere are the fields that you have to activate (by default these are not activated):
When user enter these information in the registration form or in the payment form, they will be passed to Authorize.net automatically.