You can add coupon support to your registration by activating “Coupon” custom user fields.
Magic Members –> Content Control–> Custom User Fields –> Coupon (activate)
After that you create your coupons at:
Magic Members –> Members –> Coupons
There are 5 different ways to create coupons.
1. FLAT: A flat number like 20, 40 . This applies to all the subscription packs. It drops the price for 20 or 40.
2. PERCENTAGE: You enter a flat number like 20, 40. This also applies to all the subscription packs. It drops the price for %20 or %40.
3. SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE : Will be removed.
4. SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE (WITH BILLING CYCLE): This coupon setting is just like creating a subscription pack. You set the cost, duration, membership level and the billing period. Once the coupon is used for the selected membership level’s pack, this coupon’s setting is replaced by it.
Ex: You created a coupon with:
50 – 1 Month – Gold – Ongoing
This means, if the user selected a Gold subscription pack from your registration page the price will be replaced by $50/month ongoing.
5. TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE: This coupon will add a trial duration and cost to the selected pack on the registration form. So, if you set this coupon as:
0 – 1 week – 1 , and the user selected a Gold subscription pack with $100/month ongoing, he will see the following payment option once he used the coupon:
$0 for 1 week, then $100/month ongoing.